Head to these pages for more information about dealing with a furnace or heater failure while you await your HVAC professional and to learn how to use a programmable thermostat to save the most money. Call Rusk Heating, Cooling & Geothermal at (859) 431-4040 for more information.
- Visit Weather.com for some quick tips to help you in the event that your heater or furnace stops working in the winter.
- Check out this page from HowStuffWorks.com for some ideas on heating your home efficiently.
- Explore the uses and benefits of programmable thermostats on this page from EnergySavers.gov.
- Take a look at this page from EnergyStar.gov to see how you should set your first program on your new programmable thermostat.
- Preventing furnace failure starts with regular maintenance. Read more in this article from ThisOldHouse.com.